Compliance & Health Reform
It’s more than just a form.
ebenefit Marketplace (ebm) offers a suite of management solutions to help employers navigate the new world of health care and benefits and comply with the complex regulations of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). In today’s rapidly changing environment, our tools can be quickly and easily configured to meet your specific business needs. For ongoing program support and ACA risk management, take advantage of our fully automated tools backed by our team of experts.
The Innovative Technology Employers Need for ACA Compliance
When it comes to ACA administration, spreadsheets, home-grown reports, and manual calculations will do little to simplify a highly complex process with potentially significant financial consequences.
- 9.5% Affordability reports
- Automated 30-hour rule calculations
- Service hours modeling for variable-hour and seasonal employees
- Administrator alerts for eligibility status changes
- Integrated status change and enrollment experience
- Online access to all documents for employees and administrators
- Configurable plan rules and auditing tools to ensure compliance with:
waiting period restrictions, auto-enrollment, waive coverage reporting
- Health Insurance Marketplace Notice
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)
- Section 6055 statement of minimum essential coverage
- Section 6056 statement of affordable coverage
- Online portal for variable-hour and seasonal employees
Employer Reporting Support
- Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage (W-2 Box 12)
- Section 6055 IRS return / individual mandate reporting (Forms 1094-B / 1095-B)
- Section 6056 IRS return / employer mandate reporting (Forms 1094-C / 1095-C)
- PCORI Fee
- Transitional Reinsurance Fee