HSA, FSA, HRA, Transit & More!
ebenefit Marketplace (ebm) provides solutions for healthcare accounts with an industry-leading healthcare platform. Our platform offers easy-to-use online forms, reports, and secure self-service portals that deliver high consumer satisfaction and valuable insight.
Our Employer Portal is a HIPAA-compliant, user-rights interface that empowers the HR staff with secure access to reports, employee data, imported documentation, and automatically-generated alerts, notifications, and statements.
- Assigned access to reports and notifications and assigned access according to employee-specific data. This feature allows the employer to limit access in relation to business divisions or functions.
- Employer self-service capabilities, based on user rights, including:
- ⇒ Employee Management: Online search tools help employers respond to employees’ questions and issues.
- ⇒ Enrollment and Eligibility Management: Enroll, update enrollment, and change employees’ employment status via the interface. Use the import capabilities to integrate with our platform for exchanging eligibility files.
- ⇒ Account Funding & Contribution Management: Multiple tools are available for managing accounts, including scheduled contributions, ACH funding, submission of file-based contributions, and processing of recurring contributions.
- ⇒ Robust, Flexible Reporting: Automatically scheduled reports, as well as on-demand reports are at your fingertips; you can produce reports in PDF, Excel, or even data file formats and use various parameter options for the reports.
Our Consumer Portal allows employees to have access to their account information 24-7. The self-service Portal has multiple capabilities, including the ability to:
- View all account balances and transaction details: View historical activity, payments of bills, debit card transactions, and pending activity of: each account, contributions, funding sources, Wellness Programs, and insurance claims.
- Transact with account: Request claim reimbursements, upload requested documentation, and view notifications by employee status.
- Learn about their accounts: using tools and resources as well as additional links to learn more about Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Reimbursement Accounts in general.
- Manage personal information and communication options: View/Update personal data, sign up for and manage direct deposit and card status, sign up for text and e-mail communications.
- Utilize the 1View Dashboard: The employee can consolidate all out-of-pocket expenses that are available via online or mobile expense/receipt “shoebox” entries; employee can view filed claims, debit card transactions, and bill pay distributions related to health expenses.